User Onboarding Update
- For new users who do not have an account set up with Truv, we have removed the Sign-Up flow from the login page for dashboard.truv.com. To get access to Truv, all users must either be invited by an internal company admin, invited by a Truv employee, or submit a request for a demo or API keys via www.truv.com.
Truv Integrations Update
- Improved fill rates for
income_unitin the employment object for integrations with Ceridian, Gusto, Oracle HCM, Paychex, Paycom, Paylocity, and Workday
- Improved data pull-through rate for employers: DoorDash and AT&T
Truv Bridge Update
- Replaced full “in progress” screen with the loader. When a user submits data, we used to show the “in progress” step in full-screen mode. Now users see only the loader, and we keep the user in context by reducing the number of screens in the flow.
- Added autosuggest for OTP codes on mobile keyboards
- Updated provider search rules to show more relevant results
- Now a
CLOSEevent is sent and the
onClosehandler is called after closing the Bridge with a successful result