Feb 16th - 28th, 2023
Data Provider Endpoints
In our API Reference documentation, we have new Data Provider endpoints. Now, the List all data providers and Retrieve an individual data provider endpoints are available for requests.
Customization Template Endpoints
We also have added new Customization Template endpoints for use. You can now submit API requests to the endpoints below.
- List all customization templates
- Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete customization templates
- Update and Delete a logo to the customization template
Tax Verification Product Launch
We’ve added a new product for Tax Verification. This provides new features and coverage for self-employed users. These users can now provide access to accepted IRS tax returns to lenders using Truv. We currently cover 85% of the U.S. workforce for verifying income and employment and our coverage continues to expand.
New Provider Infor Lawson
We’ve added a net new provider to the supported integrations – Infor Lawson.
Updated Create Bridge Token Endpoint
The Create a bridge token endpoint has been updated. We’ve deprecated the previous endpoint.
Updated Create Order Endpoint
We’ve updated the Create an order endpoint. The returned Order object now includes
Data Quality Improvements
We have significantly improved fill rates for the points below. Truv remains relentlessly focused on data quality. Strong data quality and fill rates allow our customers to underwrite with confidence.
incomein the Employment object across all integrations
pay_frequencyin the Employment object across all integrations
start_datein the Employment object for the Paylocity integration
We’ve updated our integrations with the following partners. In addition, we’ve improved the Microsoft SSO integration for optimized success rates.
- SAP Success Factors
Feb 1st - Feb 15th, 2023
We’ve added Customization Templates to our products. These provide options to create individual templates for customizing product texts, settings, and designs. They work throughout each Truv product and workflow.
You can now customize email or SMS text for notifications from Truv with Customization templates. These also allow you to create separate customization options for different products.
New Provider Doculivery
We’ve added a net new provider to the supported integrations – Doculivery.
We’ve added functionality to disable provider selection in Truv Bridge. You can now configure visible providers for users within the widget.
Payroll Category in Truv Bridge
We’ve launched new categories in Truv Bridge. See the list below for the included categories. The payroll category is for users familiar with their providers. End-users can navigate to their most relevant category for and complete their verification more easily.
- Popular - Popular employers for your traffic
- Employer - top employers in US
- Payroll - Payroll providers sorted by share of market
- Gig - Popular gig economy companies
- Benefits - Retirement, disability and veteran benefits
We’ve made improvements across many providers. See the list of companies below.
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Oracle HCM
- Amazon A-Z
We’ve optimized support for multi-factor authentication (MFA) and similar processes. In addition, Truv now supports Uber integration with Apple ID.
- Google Captcha
- QR codes
- Other MFA flows
Data Quality Improvements
We’ve improved pull-through rates for the payroll providers below. This applies to any employer with these payroll providers. Data quality is critical to our clients, so they can underwrite with confidence.
Provide feedback in Truv Dashboard
We’ve added feedback functionality in our Truv Dashboard experience. You can provide feedback to us quickly and directly.
January 16th - 31st, 2023
Improved Search in Truv Bridge
Truv remains focused on optimizing conversion rate to enhance the end-user experience and help provide our clients with a superior product. With this in mind, we’ve added couple of enhancements to the Truv Bridge.
- Ability to handle searching with typos
- Clear empty state for search with instructions & fallback options to better guide end-user
Updated field names and layout in Order details and PDF report
We have made small changes to field names in layout in both Order details and the PDF report for data pulls for both Employment history verifications and Income & Employment verifications. In accordance with industry norms, we now show “current as of” date, which references the most recent paycheck date in the report. Also, we have updated the layout order of the Annual income summary.
New dashboard navigation bar
We have recently updated the navigation bar in the Truv Dashboard to be more intuitive and optimized for usage based on user roles. Additionally, we have updated the color scheme to a darker shade to provide a prettier design. The availability of certain menu options differ by user role.
January 1st - 15th, 2023
Custom logo now available in PDF reports
Upon request, we can now offer custom logos to appear in the PDF report for verifications. We can enable this feature ad hoc upon request, and when enabled, it will use the logo that has been uploaded to the Branding configurations within your Dashboard.
Date fixes in Insurance reports in Order details
There was a minor bug that caused some dates in Insurance reports on the screen to mismatch with the dates reported in the PDF report. This has been fixed.
Table filters on smaller screens in Dashboard
For Dashboard pages with tables (e.g. Orders and Users pages), we have improved the user experience for zoomed-in views. Previously, the search bar would overtake some column filters when the screen was zoomed in. Now, we show a single button to access all filters when the screen is zoomed in.
December 16th - 31st, 2022
New User Management Endpoints
In the API Reference section of our API Docs page, you will find new User Management endpoints. Now you can submit API requests to List all users, Create a user, Retrieve an individual user, Update an individual user, Delete an individual user, Create a user report, Retrieve a user report, and Create a bridge token for a user.
New “Created by” filter in Orders list in Dashboard
We have added a new column for “Created by” in the Orders list, which allows users to search and filter by specific order creators.
Provider’s name surfaced in Accio and Tazworks
Previously, after verification was completed, we would surface the term “Payroll data” as the data source in both Accio and Tazworks. Now, in Tazworks in the “How verified” field, and in Accio in the “Source” field, you will see the actual payroll provider’s name listed for each verification.
Support ticket conversation history
In the dashboard, under the “Support” function, we have added the ability to see the contents of a support conversation. If you click on any individual ticket line item, you will now see the entire conversation history for that ticket.
December 1st - 15th, 2022
New API Endpoints Available for Webhooks
- On our API reference page, under the “User Flow Endpoints” section, you will find a new item for “Webhooks”. If you expand this, you will see new endpoints to List all webhooks, Create a new webhook, Retrieve an individual webhook, Update an individual webhook, and Delete an existing webhook.
New API Endpoint Available for Order Refreshes
- In our API reference page, under the “User Flow Endpoints” section and the “Orders” sub-section, there is a new endpoint for Create a data refresh order. This will allow you to refresh an individual order based on the Order ID.
Truv Integrations Update
- Improved fill rates for:
job_typein the Employment object for Ceridian integration
job_titlein the Employment object for AmazonAtoZ integration
date_of_birthin the Identity object for Intuit integration
account_typein Bank Accounts object for Intuit integration
- Improved data pull-through rate for employers: Lyft, JetNet, iSolved, CVS, Social Security Administration, Bamboo HR integrations
- Improved login error messaging for Oracle, Paycor, Paylocity, Workday, Intuit
November 16th - 30th, 2022
User Onboarding Update
- For new users who do not have an account set up with Truv, we have removed the Sign-Up flow from the login page for dashboard.truv.com. To get access to Truv, all users must either be invited by an internal company admin, invited by a Truv employee, or submit a request for a demo or API keys via www.truv.com.
Truv Integrations Update
- Improved fill rates for
income_unitin the employment object for integrations with Ceridian, Gusto, Oracle HCM, Paychex, Paycom, Paylocity, and Workday
- Improved data pull-through rate for employers: DoorDash and AT&T
Truv Bridge Update
- Replaced full “in progress” screen with the loader. When a user submits data, we used to show the “in progress” step in full-screen mode. Now users see only the loader, and we keep the user in context by reducing the number of screens in the flow.
- Added autosuggest for OTP codes on mobile keyboards
- Updated provider search rules to show more relevant results
- Now a
CLOSEevent is sent and the
onClosehandler is called after closing the Bridge with a successful result
November 1st - 15th, 2022
- For users who are enabled for Orders flow, they will see Order Settings under the Settings menu within the dashboard; if you are not enabled for Orders flow, you will see Bridge Settings there. Formerly, these settings were all nested within the Emulator under Playground. The only universal settings that still remain within Emulator are Branding settings.
Truv Bridge update
- Added a new error code,
link_exists, for when a user's account is already connected
October 16th - 31st, 2022
Truv Integrations update
- Launched new integration with Rover for gig workers
- Improved data pull through rate for employers: Lockheed Martin
- Improved the direct deposit functionality for Uber
- Support tickets now visible in Dashboard: there is a new menu item for “Support tickets” in the Dashboard which will show you all open and resolved support tickets for your company.
Order Flow update
- New products are now available: DDS, PLL, and Admin
- Landing page has been redesigned
October 1st - 15th, 2022
Truv Integrations update
- Improved the direct deposit functionality for Dollar General, and Oracle HCM
- Increased user login speeds for UKG provider
- Optimized the former employee login for ADP users
Truv API update
Insurance verification report added: We introduced a new product_type called “insurance” which facilitates the verification of insurance policy information from insurance providers. The insurance report endpoint is
Truv Bridge update
- We introduced insurance verification flow in our Bridge. Now user is able to choose their insurance provider and share their active insurance details with the client
- Native reset flows for Intuit QuickBooks for password and username recovery
- We deployed new version of Bridge to all our traffic. Besides style and color changes we upgraded employer search screen and simplified navigation across the Bridge. A/B test we ran showed increase of the conversion rate to finding provider
- We added Bridge events in Document upload flow so now client can get additional knowledge on user’s activity in alternative verification flow