Bank Aggregation product
Truv has added the Bank Aggregation product to the product suite, alongside payroll and insurance. Clients can now allow their users to connect to financial institutions. Clients can get details about users' transactions and assets information from authenticated accounts for a specified period of time.
Native Reset for MyPay
Clients using Truv’s solution now can use reset natively for MyPay. In cases where users are unable to login to their MyPay account, they can now easily reset their username and password within Truv Bridge and connect their accounts successfully.
Truv Dashboard Coverage page updated
Coverage page in Truv Dashboard is now updated to display the latest coverage numbers in terms of US population covered, US Employers covered, PEO’s covered, payroll providers covered, Single Sign On covered and some critical benchmarks.
- Workday and Oracle seeing an uptick of conversion rate of 5% with Workday & 15% with Oracle
- Improved the ability to Social security administration via login.gov and additional mfa screens and prompts leading to an uptick of 24% in conversion rate
- Improved average time to login for Paycom to be under 5s
- Support now additional MFA screens for Amazon AtoZ login and native reset flow for Intuit Quick Books
- Additional MFA screens supported for employers who use ADP for Direct deposit switch product
Data Quality Improvements
Data quality Improvements to:
- pay frequency
- income - regular earnings
- bank accounts and routing number improvements for Oracle Peoplesoft
Improvements in CVS integration to include W2 in API responses