Truv offers a Postman collection for a no-code way to get started with the Truv. Follow the video for a step-by-step guide:
- Install Postman App
- Add Postman collection
- Select environment from dropdown
- Add your Client IDClient ID - The unique identifier passed into the X-Access-Client-Id header of every API request to authorize it. , Access keyAccess key - The unique key passed into the X-Access-Secret header of every API request to authorize it. for selected environment
- Open the "Collections" section of Postman located on the left side of the window.
- Expand the "Public Truv" item and select the "Create Bridge Token" endpoint.
- Open the "Documentation" section on the right of the Postman window to review the details of the endpoint.
- Click the "Body" tab. Remove "access_token" line from the body if you don't need to Data Refresh. Remove "company_mapping_id" if you don't need Deeplinking
- Click "Send" button.
When the request is complete you can review the response returned by Truv in the "Response" section below the "Request" section.
Updated 3 months ago