To get Truv API quickly implemented in your app, test it and make it production-ready, we recommend following the step-by-step guide below:
- Get your API keys from Dashboard
- Go through Quickstart with product parameter set to
- Make test requests using Postman
- Implement Truv Bridge and exchange tokens.
- Implement API to collect verified data.
- Test your implementation, refer to Testing.
- Download documents and reports from Truv servers.
- Use Events to track events inside Truv Bridge. Callbacks will allow you to have funnel analytics.
- Check all boxes in Launch checklist and you're ready to go live!
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?